Friday, September 23, 2011

Oh hey... been awhile. I haven't forgotten - just been busy, as usual. Rented a lot of games, none of them terribly fantastic but still worth killing time on (Space Marine, Rise of Nightmares, Crysis 2, and more...) My life has been consumed by Gears of War 3. Yes, it's that effin' good. I love me some Gears. I haven't even beaten the story yet, but I've been tearing my way through twats in versus, horde mode and beast mode. Glorious. I don't even have to write a review for this. Get it if you know what's good for you... so I can have more people to play 4-player co-op with.

In other news, I think my EA Skate career is dead. Uploading clips to EA Nation no longer works, and I have no other feasible means of recording, save for buying a capture card, which at this point, would be an absolute waste unless I wanted to start filming other games, which I really don't ever think of doing. I suppose I could record Gears of War 3, but .. ehh... I dunno if it'd be worth it to buy a capture device.

No comments:

Post a Comment