Saturday, December 4, 2010

Things That Make Q Rage #4

Literal Bible Creationists

Rarely do I observe statements that truly make me question human gullibility and the future of society. Upon reading Pharygula (a science blog from PZ Myers), I've been seeing a lot of posts about Ken Ham, who is with the AiG (Answers in Genesis) in building a giant creationist Ark park in Kentucky, with $37 million in tax incentive help from the state government. It's pretty much going to be a government invested theme park for people that literally believe every word in Genesis to be completely, undoubtedly true.



This isn't the only thing that frightens me...
It's all the people that are with Ken Ham 100%... The people that make me rage so hard, that I can't take anything these people *ever* say seriously, ever again. I was looking up who Mr. Ham is, what he talks about, who supports him, and all the comments he receives. Below is a list of just a few of the incredibly stupid comments lacking any logic, reason, or common sense whatsoever. SPOILER: You're gonna rage: 


"Evolutionists say Crocodiles have been around longer than Dinosaurs! And, they live today--with humans. So how can evolutionists mock at creationists for believing dinosaurs lived with humans--when according to them, Crocs lived before and with Dinosaurs--and live today!"


The description of the behemoth in Job 40 proves that dinosaurs existed at the same time as humans."


I'm trying to teach my two year old whenever he hears 'millions of years ago' he should say, 'No, that's a lie.'" 


"Creation - the only plausable explanation!"



Those were just a few I picked out in a matter of minutes. There's hundreds more. I've lost "faith" in the world  I live in today... seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment